Address: 8 N Main St. Kingwood, Texas 77339
Date: November 3 ,2018
Setup Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Tiffany Parker or Team will be there at 8:00-8:30 AM
Showtime: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Breakdown: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Thank you all for coming out and participating in Koutour Event Market !
All vendors will receive the schedule for the day by email. I HIGHLY suggest everyone reads, makes a copy and prints it out and bring it with them to market. We are 100% sure that you will get questions from the guest about the days events and it will be helpful for you and us if all who are involved was on the same page.
What to bring
- 10×10 tent if need be
- Chairs to sit down if need be
- 6 ft. tables that fit inside your tent space
- Extension cords incase you need electricity (not guaranteed)
- Food vendors need to be prepared to have a back up if you do not get access to electricity.
- Business literature to pass out to the public
- Booth music to create an atmosphere centered around your products
- Battery operated fan
- Lighting!! I suggest battery operated lighting.
You are not allowed to drive your truck and cars into the park at anytime. You need to unload your things and then go park behind the businesses because we do not want to block parking or traffic for shoppers. If you need help and we have staff available to help we will be happy to help you unload.
NO PACKING UP EARLY
1. Hopefully I will see vendors who have a helper walking around passing out your information and talking about your products and services.
2. Hopefully we will have active vendors meaning that you are not sitting on their phones the whole time, speaking and standing as shoppers walk by and communicating with you neighboring vendors.
3. Everyone should take pictures of their booths and products and post them to the Koutour Event Facebook page. Everyone should share the market on their pages and let their network know they are there in the flesh and ready to talk.
4. If you have children make sure they understand that they cannot play with other vendors products without permission.
5. KEEP IT POSITIVE AND ENERGETIC
If you have ANY QUESTIONS please email us at email@example.com. Please do not contact us via social media because we may not receive your message.