Preparing for Market Part 1: The Fundamentals
July 1, 2021 Topic Bundle
This month you will learn what to do before you attend your first market ! Here is what this months bundle will cover.
- Understanding the purpose of vendor markets.
- Finding your why.
- Preparing your family and team.
- Getting familiar with city and county rules.
- Figuring out a marketing plan.
- The essential equipment.
Topic Bundle for this month !
- 1 Workbook
- 2 Worksheets
- 2 training videos
- 1 webinar
- Book of the month
What’s happening in the club for the month of July
- We will discuss the worksheets and do a zoom meeting for those who want to share their thoughts, ask questions and add to the discussion.
- Winner will be announced who was the first person to sign up for the club and the prize.
- We will discuss the book through zoom inside the club only.
I encourage you to take the time to print out the workbook, worksheets and complete them. This way your thoughts and plan will be on paper.
You will have access to this months bundle for the rest of the year to review all the content as needed.
Book Club Pick
I chose this book because you are going to need emotional intelligence when getting into the vending world but this teaching can be used in all areas of life.
July 30, 2021 we will have a live webinar and we will discuss this book and give our thoughts, opinions and what we learned.
Order the book HERE
New vendor worksheets
Hey ! I know you are new to the vendor world so I created 2 worksheets to help you figure out what type of vendor you are and what style of market you may like. I also included a goal setting worksheet to make sure you’re on the right path.
It’s important to complete these activities to help you determine what markets to look out for. You