Applications are being accepted now. Stages are booked on a first-come first-served basis, based on availability, type of performance and stage availability. Groups that we cannot immediately accommodate will be placed on a Waiting List.
This is a great opportunity for inspiring artist and dancers to gain exposure, performance experience and new followers. Please bring all your marketing materials as well to pass out!
Talent Rules and Regulations
1. Acts requiring more than 12 FEET of ceiling height will not be allowed.
2. Acts will be allotted no more than the agreed time to perform. This is case by case.
3. You may only perform the songs/ acts agreed upon. Only the performers are allowed on the stage.
4. NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music. This is a family show!!!
5. NO nudity allowed! Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level. NO alcohol, tobacco, or drug advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
6. NO pyrotechnics, open flames or any other dangerous additions.
7. YOU must provide your own CD music, taped music, instruments, props, keyboard, sound technician and microphone(s) etc., if needed.
If you are interested please fill out the application below. Filling out the application does not guarantee a time slot to perform and if you are accepted you will have to pay the nonrefundable performance fee of $10.00 which will be delivered via invoice and needs to be paid upon receipt and within 24 hrs. The fee pays for your picture, short bio and links to be added to the literature and media that goes out for the events that you are performing at.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE RULES! Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Koutour Event Management team.