Koutour Event Vendor/VIP contract
8 N. Main St.
Kingwood, TX. 77339
The event’s Koutour host are dedicated to gathering Houston’s growing small business community and connecting locally conscious consumers with sellers from around the city.
What We Provide
1. Space for you to conduct business.
2. Entertainment, food and beverage for your customers via other vendors such as food vendors.
3. Publicizing of the event consistently until event day on many different platforms starting 3 weeks before the day of the event.
Why Vend With Us?
1. We are a community conscious and we focus on building up our communities from within by supporting our small businesses and local charities.
2. We do strategic targeted marketing for all of our event’s.
3. We make the logistics of event day very simple for our vendors by guiding them to their space, answering any and all questions.
Vendor Set up rules
1. Set up time 8:00 am to 11:30 am( may vary depending on venue)
2. All paid vendor’s will receive a map of the center for directions and upon arrival will be directed by a staff member on where to set up and park.
3. You cannot block the flow of traffic! You will unload near your space and will be directed to go park before you set up.
4. No leaving your belongings out in the way of others.
5. No bad language
6. YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR AREA
7. Stay inside the event space with your products and you cannot leave early.
8. Koutour is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Rules of Engagement
Vendor’s leaving early.
In the vendor agreement and Event Logistics that are both on our website it states that vendor’s are not to leave early. If you need to leave early for any reason you cannot pack up your booth during the event selling times. You can cover you booth table and it’s goods with a cloth to signify that you are currently not selling. If you pack up during the selling times you cannot vend with Koutour Event from that point on. You forfeit any events you prepaid for as well.
1. It is not fair and it is very disrespectful to all the other vendor’s that paid the same price and stayed until 6:00 pm.
2. It also tells the community (your customers) that you were not willing to stick around and wait for them.
3. It also gives Koutour Event a bad reputation that our vendors never stay until the event is over.
Wine, beer and liquor vendor’s
You are not allowed to sample any alcoholic beverages without proper licensing and permits. You know the law.
Rules of Engagement
1. You have to have a sales tax permit if you are charging tax. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
2. You have to have a food vendor license NOT a food handlers because they are not the same. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
3. You have to have a license and permits to sample and serve alcoholic beverages. It has to be in sight because it is the law.
If you leave early after that then you will be banned from participating in Koutour Event event’s. This goes for prepaid event’s, Vendor deals and VIP.
You need to put in a 1 weeks notice to let me know you cannot make it so I can get your space filled. If you do not or find you cannot make it closer to the date you cannot roll over your event.
ALL POTENTIAL VENDORS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE CONTRACT TO VIEW AND ONCE YOU HAVE PAID YOU HAVE AGREED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This contract is made effective once vendor/business owner pays the vendor fee or any service Koutour Event has set forth. This contract serves as an agreement of distribution of services and compensation in the planning of all events hosted by Koutour Event.
Scope of Services
Koutour is responsible for the planning and coordination of the all events unless otherwise specified. This shall include making appropriate reservations, creating a format for all marketing materials, reserving necessary space for the event, and handling on-site logistics.
Koutour will make an effort to select an alternate venue or date for outdoor events where weather is a concern if possible. In the event of severe weather that may disrupt the event or prevent it from being held, Koutour can propose an alternate date and Koutour will make the best effort to accommodate that change as per the clause above. If we cannot reschedule you will be able to credit your money to another event or service.
Date Changes and Cancellations
Should the date of the event change, Koutour will make the best effort possible to accommodate with a new date. The vendor understands that last-minute changes can affect the quality of the final event and that these changes are not necessarily the fault of Koutour. Koutour will do everything in it’s power to make sure there are no cancellations. If there are any cancellations Koutour Event has the right to decide if a vendor can credit their money towards another event or service or they if they will receive a refund.
If you decide for any reason you cannot participate in a event you will receive 30% of your total purchase back if you give proper notice(1 week minimum notice is required). After one week of the purchase there will be no refunds or credits for purchases for market’s. If you paid for the wrong market, paid without being approved or paid for a service you can credit it towards another market or service, refunds will not be issued. There are no refunds for services. Refunds will be credited back on your credit/debit card within 10 to 14 business days.
You are not allowed to slander Koutour Event, SJPEvent, Owners/ Operators/Employees on any social platform, blogs, website or in any publications. You can leave a truthful review of your experience on the Koutour Event Facebook page. If you fail to follow these rules we will file a claim for defamation of character. If you fail to follow these rules you will forfeit whatever you paid towards events and services, meaning you will not be able to vend anymore and you will not be refunded.
By paying your market’s or services you, vendor or small business owner has indicated that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions presented above.
Vendor/Business owner once you have paid your invoice or through the online store you agree to the terms and conditions of this contract. Prices subject to change without notice.