Koutour Event was created to help build connections between all Texas consumers and the companies, consultants, artists, artisans and crafter’s who serve them. If you join Koutour Event, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service and advice.
As a member of Koutour Event’s team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Koutour Event. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Communication: Event coordinators talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Computer Skills: Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Negotiation Skills: Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event. Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
- Check all vendors in at the Koutour Booth
- Make sure the park is cleaned after the event and all trash is taken out.
- Keep all literature organized at the Koutour booth and as guest arrive and leave hand them a brochure and business card.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
This job pays $100.00 per event and our events are normally 12pm to 6 pm.