Koutour Event Vendor/VIP contract
8 N. Main St.
Kingwood, TX. 77339
The event’s Koutour host are dedicated to gathering Houston’s growing small business community and connecting locally conscious consumers with sellers from around the city.
1. You have to be a small business that you started from the ground up. Direct sales companies are allowed but limited space availability !
2. All food vendors of all sorts need to have a permit from the city where the event is being held.
What We Provide
1. Space for you to conduct business.
2. Entertainment, food and beverage for your customers via other vendors such as food vendors.
3. Publicizing of the event consistently until event day on many different platforms starting 3 weeks before the day of the event.
4. Create custom flyers per event
5. 1 press release
6. Submit events to local news outlets
Why Vend With Us?
1. We are a community conscious and we focus on building up our communities from within by supporting our small businesses and local charities.
2. We do strategic targeted marketing for all of our event’s.
3. We make the logistics of event day very simple for our vendors by guiding them to their space, answering any and all questions, help with the building and break down of booths, and keeping guest excited and entertained.
Vendor Set up rules
1. Set up time 6:00 am to 9:30 am ( may vary depending on venue)
2. All paid vendor’s will receive a map of the center for directions and upon arrival will be directed by a staff member on where to set up and park.
3. You cannot block the flow of traffic! You will unload near your space and will be directed to go park before you set up.
4. No leaving your belongings out in the way of others.
5. No bad language
6. YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR AREA
7.Stay inside the event space with your products and you cannot leave early.
8. Koutour is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
ALL POTENTIAL VENDORS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE CONTRACT TO VIEW AND ONCE YOU HAVE PAID YOU HAVE AGREED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This contract is made effective once vendor/business owner pays the vendor fee Koutour has set forth. This contract serves as an agreement of distribution of services and compensation in the planning of all events hosted by Koutour.
Scope of Services
Koutour is responsible for the planning and coordination of the all events unless otherwise specified. This shall include making appropriate reservations, creating a format for all marketing materials, reserving necessary space for the event, and handling on-site logistics.
Vendors vs VIP Member
VIP members have priority over non VIP members at any event when it comes to availability and booth location. Koutour cannot allow a business to participate in an event if they reflect the likeness of a VIP member’s business. Koutour cannot allow a non VIP member to participate in an event if it is the same likeness or company as the VIP member without first confirming that the VIP Member is not available to participate.
Non VIP Members cannot sign up for a membership if there is another company that sells the same products or it’s likeness or in the case of direct sales the same company until the current VIP member finishes its membership term. VIP Members are required to have the dates they want to participate in ready to go when asked and cannot be changed unless given a MONTH notice.
Koutour will make an effort to select an alternate venue or date for outdoor events where weather is a concern if possible. In the event of severe weather that may disrupt the event or prevent it from being held, Koutour can propose an alternate date and Koutour will make the best effort to accommodate that change as per the clause above.
Date Changes and Cancellations
Should the date of the event change, Koutour will make the best effort possible to accommodate with a new date. The vendor understands that last-minute changes can affect the quality of the final event and that these changes are not necessarily the fault of Koutour. Koutour will do everything in it’s power to make sure there are no cancellations.
If you decide for any reason you cannot participate in a event you will receive 50% off your total purchase back. After two weeks of the purchase there will be no refunds. Refunds will be credited back on your credit/debit card within 10 to 14 business days.
By paying your booth fee you, vendor or small business owner has indicated that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions presented above.
Vendor/Business owner both VIP or non VIP : Once you have paid on your invoice or through the online store you agree to the terms and conditions of this contract. Prices subject to change.
Please sign, date and email this agreement if you want to participate in any of our events.